The Kitchen of the Future, Now
- All-electric kitchens make homes cleaner, safer, healthier, and more sustainable.
- Begin the transition by following the Electric Kitchens Checklist (PDF).
- Induction cooking is the heart of the electric kitchen of the future. Learn all about induction with the Guide to Induction Cooking (PDF).
- Get hands-on experience with induction before you make the switch. Find an induction cooktop lending program available to you.
- Ready to make the switch? Find a contractor to take advantage of the incentives in your area.
The benefits of induction
Induction can deliver high heat fast and boil water in half the time as gas
Temperatures can be raised and lowered almost instantly
Induction stoves have a smooth, easy to wipe clean ceramic glass surface
Precise temperatures can be set and maintained for accurate cooking
No more indoor air pollution from combustion and fewer safety risks from open flames
Induction is 85-90% energy efficient and can be powered by renewable energy, unlike gas stoves